|what type of diet
Feb 10, 2001
ischia been tested positive and i hail from africa (Kenya) where there is no medication at all , and we have to depend on good diet to live with hiv . what do you consider as the best diet?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There is no magic to a diet. If you eat a well balanced diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables that should be more than adequate. The other things are obvious, eat sleep rest and exercise all in moderation. Finally, attitude is very important stay positive! Good luck! DTD
Should I Be......
Does wasting start 3 months after infection?
- Handjob And HIV Transmission Risk
- HIV Risk After Touching Vaginal Secretions
- Are Purple Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.