My Last New-Fill Treatment

Dr. Fisher:

I wanted to let you know that I have now completed a series of six New-Fill treatment that started October 2001,and couldn't be more pleased. It is interesting that people who have not seen me in the past few months immediately, and unsolicited, mention the fact that I look more healther, and that my face looks fuller. I admit that when I first started I wasn't sure I could endure the painful injections, but it has paid off. I received my treatments from Dr. Frechette in New York City. He recently returned from a trip to Paris where he received additional training on the procedure. What he has been told is that the European studies are indicating that the New-Fill results are lasting two years, which is about how long they've been following the results.

At any rate, I wanted to give you a final report. I will see Dr. Frechette in six months for a follow-up, and we'll see what happens from there. I will keep you updated as well.

Thanks.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Thanks for the follow-up and update. I've had 3 patients complete this treatment(4-6 injections). All 3 have had very noticeable improvement. Hopefully the improvement will last for several years. AF

restlessness/insomnia with deca-durabolin
New-Fill , FDA is not allowing entry for personal use.