Re: Fascial Wasting

Just saw the posting about the MD in New York doing injections. I had the procedure done last Friday by my Dr. He is located in NYC. The stuff is called Dermologen. I actually look better today than before the procedure, but liked the way I looked better all swollen and puffy right after. This is expensive stuff and is not a permanent solution. I had five tubes injected at 1,000. I just wanted to look better for the holidays and will feel lucky if it lasts pasts that. The upside is the Dr. is a great guy and seems to know exactly what he is doing. Just remember as in everything else with this disease, every case is different, and as they say in the infomercials, "results may vary".

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Thanks for the information. This is the most intelligent evaluation I have heard of this issue. There appears to be no easy answer to facial wasting. Glad you are happy! DTD

L-Glutamine / suggested doseage is 40 Grams daily?
gynecomastia