Feb 10, 2001
Hey Guys, Quick question- I have an old bottle of Test 200 that I just found. It is about 3 years old. Is it still any good? Thanks, Jason
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear Jason, What is the expiration date? You should ask your friendly pharmacist. Although generally speaking it may lose some activity less if it was cool and dark. DTD
Try this for lipodistrophy
Exercise and Chemical Addiction.
- What's The Difference Between Hpv And Hiv?
- If Both Of Your Parents Are Hiv Positive Does That Mean You Are Too?
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Upper Lip Numbness Tingling
- White Tongue And Hepatitis
- Will A Blood Test Tell If You Are Infected With Hiv?
- Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Hiv Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.