Feb 10, 2001
Hey Guys, Quick question- I have an old bottle of Test 200 that I just found. It is about 3 years old. Is it still any good? Thanks, Jason
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Dear Jason, What is the expiration date? You should ask your friendly pharmacist. Although generally speaking it may lose some activity less if it was cool and dark. DTD
Try this for lipodistrophy
Exercise and Chemical Addiction.
- Hiv Swollen Lymph Nodes
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Night Sweats In Hiv Positive People
- Hepatitis Elevated White Blood Count
- Can Hiv Take Longer Than 6 Months To Develop Antibodies?
- Who Is At Greater Risk To Get Hiv Top Or Bottom Transmission?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.