facial wasting

In the last two years I have experienced losing weight in my face, I have been positive since July of 1992, I recently had blood work done, the results were given to me on December 01, 2000 my tcell count was 1127 and my viral load is still undectable ( less than 13 copies is what my doctor told me) I take epiver/viramune/zerit/ once in the am and once in the pm, I feel healthy but I cannot maintain weight in my face, any help is greatly appreciated thanks Tom

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Tom, Please see the previous answer. This is a big problem for many people nowadays and there are no easy answers. Good luck! DTD

gynecomastia - caused by new drug therapy?
Wasting and counteractive measures.