|I am curious to find out the answer to a question
Feb 10, 2001
Approximately, how many miles of arteries, veins, and capillaries are in the human body?
Response from Dr. Fisher
I have no idea! But quite a few.
New-Fill tip - AF
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- Will A Cbc Blood Test Show Hiv?
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.