|I am curious to find out the answer to a question
Feb 10, 2001
Approximately, how many miles of arteries, veins, and capillaries are in the human body?
Response from Dr. Fisher
I have no idea! But quite a few.
New-Fill tip - AF
- How Many Pills A Day Does Someone With Hiv And Aids Take?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Is Herpes Spread By Sharing Food?
- What Do Herpes Symptoms Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.