|I am curious to find out the answer to a question
Feb 10, 2001
Approximately, how many miles of arteries, veins, and capillaries are in the human body?
Response from Dr. Fisher
I have no idea! But quite a few.
New-Fill tip - AF
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Antibiotics Cure Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.