New-fill and silicone

Dr. Fisher I wanted to throw my 2 cents in on some recent posts about new-fill and silicone injections. I have now had 4 sets of injections of new-fill. I have to say that I am somewhat disappointed in the results. I am now toying whether or not to do a fifth or stay where I am. As is well documented, the intial apperance is great. But even days after my fourth session, to my eye I look like I did before the first session. My friends tell me they notice a difference. To me it doesn't seem noticable. I will have to decide if I want to continue. At least for me in San Diego, there is no real "travel" cost to go to TJ. I don't however want to throw good money after bad.

If anyone was or is in a similar boat as me, I would appreciate your input.

Also, with regard to the silicone injections, it is my understanding that in the US this is not legal - perhaps just in CA??? A prominent HIV Dr in LA is working with the FDA to do a clinical trial of the droplet silicone treatment. But this is not supposed to start until April - May. Am I missing something here??

Thanks again

Neal

Response from Dr. Fisher

Don't know about silicone injections. And yes some people seem to need more than 4 injections of PLA. But maybe your friends are right and you have improved. Sometimes the patients themselves are the worst judge (of improvement real and imaginary) AF

Decreasing ratio - am i done for
testosterone and diminishing returns