Requesting info about Oxandrin

Dear DR Douglas T.Dieterich I am writing you because my younger brother is very sick and his Doc. has told us that he could benefit from Oxandrin, (he has lost many pounds, strength and appetite) we want to buy this med but we have to bring it back from there (we have all the papers authorized to do that) but we should know Oxandrin price to decide if we can afford the treatment. We have made several phone calls, sent faxes/e-mails with no answers. Recently I have called to BTG Pharmaceutical in New York but they told me that they couldnt help me because they dont handle prices and this stuff. So we still dont know the issue and time goes out. I wonder if you could do this favor for us. I know that you must be very busy and you may not have time enough to take care of this issues but honestly we dont know anybody in the U.S. Could you find out Oxandrins price in a drugstore near to you.(with no health insurance, I mean just the price) We will be eternity thankful! If you are not allowed to post this kind of info here please you could send a e-mail to: sansalaberry@yahoo.com Again, thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience. GASTON.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

The price used to me about $800 per month in the US for 20 mg. However, it may be cheaper now. I would suggest you contact one of the large mail order pharmacies like Caremark, CVS Procare or Statscript and ask them. I am sure they all have websites and 800 numbers. Good luck! By the way the injectable Decaduabolin would be much cheaper. DTD

Silicone injections
Lactic Acid produced from Lactose?