more on new-fill

Sorry that some are unhappy with results from new-fill. I had my fourth treatment in December, and I am very pleased with the results. This time four vials were used. As is typical, the initial results looked terrific, but some of the water is absorbed in the weeks following treatment. But I know I look much more like i used to. In fact, I was at the gym Monday night and a friend who I hadn't seen in about a month demanded to know what I had done to my face! He thought it looked fantastic. I think that this is a significant testimony to the success of the procedure.

I am concerned about friends who had not started treatment and therefore are ineligible to continue without going out of the country. Would the FDA allow them to do one treatment in Mexico or France and then continue with a doc in the states? I have left a message for a representative at FDA and I will let you know what he has to say about this.

Thanks for your continued interest in this issue.

Response from Dr. Fisher

I do not know what the FDA is doing or will do re PLA access. Certainly most of the feedback I have received is very encouraging with people generally reporting good-excellent results. But we need to remember that these reports are by their nature anecdotal and hard to scrutinize critically. We do not know the limitations of PLA, the long-term results or whether there will be any long-term unanticipated complications. I know some rigorous trials are being done in Europe so hopefully we will have more information soon. AF

Feedback on the limitations of New-Fill
Preventing wasting