Feedback on the limitations of New-Fill

Dr. Fisher:

I read with interest the recent e-mail from the individual who complained that he saw little to no results from his New-Fill treatments performed in Mexico. That is unfortunate; however,I know that from my own personal experience, having moderate to severe facial wasting, that New-Fill has in fact made a significant difference in my appearance. To date, I have completed four sessions, with two more to go. I couldn't be happier. I do want to thank you Dr. Fisher, for being so gracious in listing my updates on my New-Fill experience as I submit them to you for others to see.

Dr. Frechette in New York City has been performing my treatments since October 2001. I have overheard him tell individuals that call him on the telephone that some people may not get the results they expect from New-Fill because of things like extensive prior facial surgery, such as implants or silicone injections, or even structual deficients in their face, or the integrity of their skin. I have heard him tell individuals who still insist on New-Fill despite having these issues that he did not think they would be a good candidate for New-Fill and subsequently referred them elsewhere. In fact, I was in his office one day when he referred someone like this to Mexico because they didn't want to accept what he was telling them. This is the reason why I have total faith in Dr. Frechette and his treatment of New-Fill for me. I am well aware that there is no guarantee of the durability of New-Fill beyond a 12-month period based on past studies. I am prepared and willing to have an additional treatment once a year if needed to keep my face intact. Bit I have to tell you, I am still amazed at how my face has been restored. It's wonderful to look in the mirror again and see the face I had prior to wasting. Dr. Frechette not only performs the New-Fill treatment, he also provides emotional support, and reality based expectations.

Once again, thank you Dr. Fisher for the opportunity to have my voice heard. I respect your hesitation to fully endorse New-Fill until further medical studies are done, which is why I continue to write to you to provide anecdotal information in the meantime.

Sincerely, Michael.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Thanks for the update. The good results you have achieved are very encouraging for others. But of course as with any medical treatment not everyone will have similar results. For a variety of reasons as you indicated. AF

Lipodistrophy and losing weight
more on new-fill