Facial Wasting

Dear Doctors,

I am happy to hear that there are some new treatment options for lipodystrophy since I last wrote to you (ie) Anadrol-50, Oxandrine, naltrexone. However I am still considering collagen injections. Just a few days after my email of July 31st, someone wrote saying that he had had injections in NYC and had great results. I was in NYC the following week and would have loved to have had the chance to meet with that doctor. The email I am speaking of was sent on August 8,2000 and the persons name was Kgrif. He was more than willing to share his information on the doctor however failed to give his name. Please, If there is a way to contact Kgrif and pass on that information it would be greatly appreciated. I lived in NYC and go there a lot. Thank you, Michael

Response from Dr. Fisher

I'll post this in the list of answered questions. Maybe the author will write back with the information.

AF

psyllium good or bad
L-Glutamine and Diarrhea