OF GLUTAMINE

doctors, please help me with this. i was advised by one of my friends to take L-glutamine due to my wasting and frequent diarrhoea which is said to be due to the meds i take. but my doc suggested that we should do a test first and when the results came, i cant remember the figure well but i remember it was within the yellow region, just near red one, and my doc warned me that the red region is not good, now from those results my doc says i shouldn't take any supplements (glutamine), but am not comfortable with that idea, what should i do/if i take it, will it increase the level and cause serious effects to my already weak system? help me doctors.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Glutamine is a reasonably safe compound, but I am not familiar with the red and yellow tests to which you are referring. I think you should ask your MD more about his or her reasoning in this. Good luck! DTD

New-Fill for Facial Wasting
Selenium Source