How much NAC

I am HIV+ with a relatively stable HIV VL of 380 and a Tcell count of 1008. I started taking NAC as a precautionary measure. How much NAC is recommended for people who are HIV+ if the bottle says take one 600MG a day? I realize that no FDA standards have been established, but what would you recommend anyway?

Thanks

Response from Dr. Dieterich

2 or 3 per day, probably would not hurt, although, you may experience some gas and bloating. There is really no data and some people think you should go right to glutathione and bypass NAC. Good luck! DTD

New-Fill and methacrylate
Food and exercise to improve the quality of a HIV life