facial wasting miricle cure?

I have had a problem with facial wasting for several years. I have heard of a new "substance" which I believe was discovered in Scandinavia somewhere, and is legal just about everywhere except the US.It starts with "sili" and is said to be a miricle. I know it is being used here illegally, but I would like to know if anyone knows more about it, and what doctors are using it, and where either in Europe or maybe Canada. I know people who have had it done, and supposedly look fanatastic, with no side effects, and it lasts.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

OK folks, anybody out there know anything about this? I have not heard anything. Let us know. DTD

Are there any consequences for rigorous exercise?
treatment for testicular atrophy