Sustiva and L-Glutamine

I decided to start taking L-Glutimane as a precautionary measure against lypodistrophy or wasting. It says to take it on an empty stomach. Sustiva is supposed to be taken on an empty stomach or by avoiding high fat foods. I take the Sustiva when I go to sleep. Should I be concerned about side effects if I take the L-Glutimane at about the same time as the Sustiva?

Thanks for your help.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I am not aware of any data on this subject. However I would not guess that glutamine would interfere with the Sustiva. You can always take it at another time, if you are worried. Good luck! DTD

Weight loss during AVS?
Herbs and Medicines