Anabolics and lipodistrophy

Dear Doc. thanks for answering my questions! I still have a doubt regarding the use of anabolic steroids for the "paliative treatment" of lipodistrophy. According to your experience/data which one of these is better in terms of muscle mass improvement (Oxandrolone vs Nandrolone) I am going to try one of these medicines but I havent decided yet which one is safer (I mean less toxic for the liver) and also the most appropriate to achieve the best results. Could you tell me briefly the pros and cons of these medicines in particular. Again, thanks a lot! AUSTIN.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

There is no difference in effect. They all work the same way. As for liver toxicity, anything that is injected or rubbed into the skin is safer than anything taken by mouth. Oxandrin, however is quite safe for the liver up to 20 mg per day. Good luck with your decision! DTD

Silicone injections-Over two years and looking great.
Lipodistrophy and losing weight