New-Fill Limitations

I have completed my third treatment of new-fill injections (which were done in Mexico) and feel there has been very little improvement. From what I have experienced and noticed in the clinic is that people with severe facial wasting even after 5 and 6 treatments do not recover even close to a "pre-wasting" appearance. Dr. Tagle's clinic now charges 750. per treatment (using 3 vials of new-fill) and when you include travel expenses, etc. makes this a very expensive treatment course. After hearing and reading the many testimonials to this new product I do believe its necessary to mention that it will not work for everyone and its long term benifits have yet to be established. I had very high expectations and now feel let down once again by experimental treatments for facial wasting.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Unfortunately in this particular area (facial fat wasting) we have had to rely on anecdotal reports as essentially no studies have been done. The French did report that a minimum of 3 and up to 5 sets of injections were needed for results to be satisfactory. AF

Nutropin Depot treatment for wasting
wasting