|swolen left testical
Dec 26, 2001
I have what appears to be a small marble size growth attached to my left testical and I'm not sure which type of physican I should consult?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Go to a urologist or your primary care MD. AF
taking a daily antinflamitory to fight facial wasting?
Steriods and Lipo
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When Is Hpv Most Transmittable?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.