|swolen left testical
Dec 26, 2001
I have what appears to be a small marble size growth attached to my left testical and I'm not sure which type of physican I should consult?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Go to a urologist or your primary care MD. AF
taking a daily antinflamitory to fight facial wasting?
Steriods and Lipo
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
- Are Muscle Aches In Legs A Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.