What implants are made of

When I told you about getting facial implants you asked me what they were made of. These are silicone implants. They are firm to the touch (thought not rock hard.) In other words they are not the soft silicone that they use for breast implants. Hope this has answered your question. I have a post-Op appointment a year from now and we are considering possible surgery for the loose skin around the jaw area (a "nip & tuck" so to speak.) They leave the tissue beneath the skin intact but sinch in the very outer layer of skin. My face looks much better even now (no more craters in my cheeks) but unlike the new-fill, these procedures still leave my face looking very narrow. However, it's important to stay positive and happy with what one has! Thanks again for your participation on this great website.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Congratulations on your results. I would be interested in hearing from you in 6-12 months. AF

Types of wasting
weight gain