|HIV and sexual partners
Dec 15, 2013
Is there a legal requirement for a person with HIV to inform their sexual partners?
Response from Ms. Douaihy
Thank you for submitting this question. Please check out an earlier post where I answered a similar question.
Can I change my Power of Attorney?
Forced Leave of Absence due to HIV, no risk of exposure for anyone!!
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.