|HIV and sexual partners
Dec 15, 2013
Is there a legal requirement for a person with HIV to inform their sexual partners?
| Response from Ms. Douaihy
Thank you for submitting this question. Please check out an earlier post where I answered a similar question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Warts Look Like?
- What Age Group Is Most Affected By Chlamydia?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.