Legal Issues and HIVLegal Issues and HIV

Bad Medication

A california Pharmacy sent me Viramune XR 400mg without a Dr's order or prescription! I took this medication for 4 months and had some Problems. (The Dr. the Pharmacy told me ordered the medication moved to Florida) I take Reyataz and Pravastatin and there are Known Interactions. i lost work. the pharmacy did would not talk to me about this for 2 months untill I contacted the pharmacys Medical Fraud Department, THEN I got attention. I have not filed a complaint with the Board of Pharmacy or any other agency. What do you feel I should do?

Response from Ms. Douaihy

Dear Writer,

Please check out my recent posting below that discusses this issue. Thank you for writing and good luck to you!

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Legal/Q228887.html

invasion of privacy?
HIV or AIDS can't keep me from getting a green card