Legal Issues and HIVLegal Issues and HIV

FEAR

i have sex with two guys not oral but sexually i really worried bcause of the aids please help me and tell me that if i have sex with first guy with protection and second with also with protection it may cause aids plsss tell me the answer doc. I really thankful.

Response from Ms. Douaihy

I am sorry but as an attorney I am licensed to practice law and not qualified to answer any questions about risk of transmission of HIV. Please contact any one of my colleagues in the "Ask the Experts" forum who specialize in the topic of transmission risk. Thank you.

Ask The Experts

Pharmacy gave me the wrong medications!
HIV and Law School