Aug 11, 2012
What does it mean being undetectble?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In someone with a confirmed positive HIV antibody test, it means that the HIV viral load level is below the detectable limit of the assay. It does not mean that one is not infected with HIV.
Medical Malpractice and HIV?
- Itchy Skin During Seroconversion
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.