Aug 11, 2012
What does it mean being undetectble?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In someone with a confirmed positive HIV antibody test, it means that the HIV viral load level is below the detectable limit of the assay. It does not mean that one is not infected with HIV.
Medical Malpractice and HIV?
- Scratched By Stranger Hiv
- How Soon After Having Unprotected Sex Should You Get Tested For Hiv?
- Do I Have To Take A Hiv Test For Immigration Change Of Status Or Marriage In The Usa?
- Over The Counter Hiv Medication
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- How To Have Safe Sex With Hiv Patient?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.