Aug 11, 2012
What does it mean being undetectble?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In someone with a confirmed positive HIV antibody test, it means that the HIV viral load level is below the detectable limit of the assay. It does not mean that one is not infected with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Burning Hands Sole Of Foot Mouth
- Could Pep Drugs Delay The Symptoms Of Ars
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
- How Long Does Std Bacteria Live Outside The Body?
- How Much Blood Is Required To Cause HIV Through Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.