|women infecting women
Jul 14, 2012
Can a women with HIV infect another women
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Though it does carry the lowest risk it is possible. Of course one of the women have to have HIV in order for that to happen. So ensuring that both partners are HIV negative is important. Then if one or both have HIV then the usual precautions need to happen. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. If toys are being used they need to be cleaned between exchanges between partners.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- How Can You Catch Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.