MMR /Flu shot/pnuemovax

dear dr. mark, I found out I am positive Oct. 10, but before that I had an MMR immunization. Would it be a danger to me having a live vaccine shot, since I am positive? I had my Flu shot/Pnuemovax last Nov. 8 and they withdarw blood for my VL/CD4 on Nov. 12. My CD4 580 and VL 510. Now, would that MMR a month ago and flu shot and pnuemovax has affected my VL/CD4 count? do you think my numbers has been affected by the shots?

1) How is my numbers VL/CD4 without meds. I think my CD4 is a bit low compared to others.

2) how long do you think I will start my therapy. would it take months or years?

3) do you think there will be a cure in 10-15 years?

4) since the normal CD4 is 500-1500, so do you think people who are at close to higher range are more protected than people with normal but low CD4? or it's just the same.

thank you for your time.

Although vaccinations can affect viral load and CD4 levels transiently, it is not clear what your CD4 count and viral load were prior to the vaccination to know the full extent of the effect. Your numbers indicate and very good immune response and containment of viral replication. You do not currently need to start treatment. When treatment might be necessary can only be answered by following your numbers over time. I don't believe there will be a cure, but medication regimens will be simpler and with much less side effects. As long as your immune system is intact, you do as well with lower compared to higher CD4 counts. MH

HOW GOOD IS MY IMMUNE SYSTEM 2...
viral load decreases while t-cell remains the same..taking noe meds