Dec 2, 2001
can hiv seen through an electron microscope to cheack if its there.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes it can be seen by EM.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- 20 Months Negative Persistent Symptoms
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Surface Scratch?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.