Dec 2, 2001
can hiv seen through an electron microscope to cheack if its there.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes it can be seen by EM.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.