Is p35 a sign of HIV
Nov 25, 2001
Dear Doc. Is p35 a sign of HIV Thanks a lot.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not that I am aware of. It is not one of the standard HIV proteins used in western blot analysis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Licking Genital?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Are Purple Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Common Are Anal Warts?
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.