|Have you ever seen PN as part of ARS?
Nov 24, 2001
Doctor, Have you ever seen a patient complaining PN in the first 6 months of exposure to HIV?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would be an unusual manifestation of acute HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Neuropathy A Part Of Ars?
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.