|HIV 2 prevalence
Nov 17, 2001
Is there an actual number of individuals to infected with HIV2 in the United States ? I did a home access test and it does not test for this is this something that if your doing an HIV test you should be tested for? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The number of HIV-2 infected people in the US is somewhere around 100. Almost all of these people acquired the infection outside the US.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Pimples
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.