Nov 17, 2001
What percentage of the population lacks the receptors on their T-cells that HIV needs in order to establish infection? Would these people experience ARS like everyone else if they were exposed to the virus?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably < 5%, and we don't know the answer to your other question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.