Characteristics Of HIV Caused Swollen Lymph Nodes
Nov 17, 2001
Can you please tell me what size HIV would generally cause glands to swell? Also I have read that swollen glands would usually be generalized throughout the body. Does this mean that several glands would be swollen, or would on gland swollen in a couple areas be considered "generalized" as well?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Size is variable and multiple sites are involved.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Swollen Lymph Glands An Ars Symptom?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.