I from third world - Need Help
Nov 17, 2001
You said before in one question before that total lymphocyte counts go down during ARS and firsht three months after infect with HIV.
What happens if the total lymphocyte count goes up and not down in first three months after infection? Our doctore says that it is not HIV and it cannot to happen.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Again, the data suggests a decline, but this may not be universal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is A Chest Infection A Early Sign Of Hiv?
- Is Yellow Phlegm An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Pre Cum In My Mouth Hiv Risk
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- Social, Legal, And Ethical Ramifications Of HIV Status Disclosure
- How Long Does It Take To Cure Candidiasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.