Nov 9, 2001
Is it possible to have a cronically swollen lymph node left after a major viral infection and everything be ok?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yep, lots of people do.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.