Nov 9, 2001
Is it possible to have a cronically swollen lymph node left after a major viral infection and everything be ok?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yep, lots of people do.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Shingles After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Pap Smear Diagnose An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.