Nov 9, 2001
Is it possible to have a cronically swollen lymph node left after a major viral infection and everything be ok?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yep, lots of people do.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.