low viral load
Nov 9, 2001
dear dr. if a viral load is low what are the chances of infecting someone when having unprotected sex? are the chances high or low?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The chances are low, but not zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Nipple Sucking?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Frottage?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Touching Vagina
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Topping Without Condom
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Piercing?
- What Is The Risk Of Vaginal Fisting?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.