low viral load
Nov 9, 2001
dear dr. if a viral load is low what are the chances of infecting someone when having unprotected sex? are the chances high or low?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The chances are low, but not zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Feeling Nauseous A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Hiv Infected Items
- Hep A And B How Much Time Between 2nd And 3rd Shot
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- Is There A Chance Of A False Positive Hiv Test In Pregnancy?
- What Are The Very First Symptoms Of Aids And When Do They Appear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.