Nov 9, 2001
Is Dr. David Ho's original mathematical model of HIV replication presented at the 1996 AIDS Conference in Vancouver still valid, or has it been debunked?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In general, the principle is still sound.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Can Chlamydia Effect A Person's Everyday Life?
- Physical Effects Of Stds
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.