Nov 9, 2001
Is Dr. David Ho's original mathematical model of HIV replication presented at the 1996 AIDS Conference in Vancouver still valid, or has it been debunked?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In general, the principle is still sound.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Cold Feet After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.