|how long infected
Nov 9, 2001
dear dr,thanks for the reply on that there is no way no one can tell how long a person has been infected by a viral load. can there be a way way of telling how long a person has been infected by some other test,etc? thxs
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Hot Burning Sensation Be A Sign Of Hiv
- Hiv And Swimming Pools
- Pcr Hiv Test Negative After 30 Days Should I Worry
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Is There Such A Thing As An Hiv Carrier?
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.