|how long infected
Nov 9, 2001
dear dr,thanks for the reply on that there is no way no one can tell how long a person has been infected by a viral load. can there be a way way of telling how long a person has been infected by some other test,etc? thxs
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.