how long infected
Nov 9, 2001
dear dr,thanks for the reply on that there is no way no one can tell how long a person has been infected by a viral load. can there be a way way of telling how long a person has been infected by some other test,etc? thxs
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results For An Hiv Blood Test?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- Hiv Transmission Probability Per Sex Act
- What To Eat To Increase The Cd4?
- Are White Dots On Your Chest Symtoms To Hiv?
- How Possible Is It To Get Hiv After Unprotected Sex Once?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.