Nov 8, 2001
I have been told that the rash associated with ars is usually on the upper chest and back and normally lasts a couple of days is this correct?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In general, that is correct.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
- Can Vaginitis Cause Chills?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.