swollen lymphs seroconversion

From what I've read most people seroconvert in the first 25 days or so. is there any reason to believe that someone who's ARS included swollen nodes will seroconvert later (not meaning later than 3 months)in comparison to people who do not have swollen glands?

In other words, is it common for people with swollen nodes to seroconvert in the first 25 days? or I have to expect I will seroconvert at the end of the 3 month period?

I know I have to wait till then to know but anxiety is killing me.

There is no data that defines the time of lymph node swelling and it's relation to the time of seroconversion.

how long inffected
re: experience