|LIVE A FULL LIFE
Nov 3, 2001
I honestly believe that anybody diagnosed with HIV,early in life and recently or in the years to come can live a healthy and full life maybe not to a ripe old age of 85 or 90, but i dont think that 65 or 70 would not be out of the question?? What do u think?? Not a bad innings if u make it to that age EVEN WITHOUT HIV!!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree. My oldest patient is 79!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Symptoms Of The Mouth Begin If Hiv Infected?
- Can Gonorrhea Turn To Hiv?
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- How Many Years Can It Take A Person With Hiv To Get Aids?
- Cases Of Men Getting Hiv From Women
- Without A Rash How Can A Doctor Determine If You Have Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.