Oct 21, 2001
dear dr holodniy, can i live a normal life span with the new drug cocktails? my viral load is 68,000 and my t-cells went up to 535 from 435.what does this mean? i will be starting med with viracept and combivar in a few days. i hear different stories from all people. im 46 years old . can i live to a retirement age or will the meds only last 10 or 15 years like some people say? they say this is not a death sentence anymore, is this true? i work as a baggage handler for american airlines. im worried about the side effects. the one that bothers me the most is fa
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
My prediction is that if you adhere to your regimen, you will make it to retirement age. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.