CD4 FORMULA***

I have been on meds for over one year now and since I started my meds,the cd4 has been increasing, I started with 16 and it came to 300 after sometime and my last check it shows it has gone down to 204.can this be resistance or progression of the hiv? and please let me know how the cd4 is counted I only see percentage and my doc doesn't explain well to me. please help. should I change drugs? am currently on crix, epivir and retrovir but always have diarrhoea. help.

It would be helpful to know what your viral load, CD4 count and percentages were doing over time. I cannot comment on whether your regimen is failing unless I see all the numbers being tracked together.

MH

No change in 8 years
Is any VL under 50 Undetectable?