Need to learn abour hiv
Oct 21, 2001
Would you please list some good books where we can learn about hiv, meds, etc that kind of stuff you learn with. (not asking for the type of books that help you to leave with hiv)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The HIV Knowledge BAse is a good start. http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite.jsp?page=KB
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Symptoms Of Hiv On A Women Lip
- How Many People Die Each Year From Hiv Aids?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Things That Can Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test
- Are Throat Infection And Ear Infection Signs Of Hiv?
- What Is Sensory Motor Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.