|Need to learn abour hiv
Oct 21, 2001
Would you please list some good books where we can learn about hiv, meds, etc that kind of stuff you learn with. (not asking for the type of books that help you to leave with hiv)
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The HIV Knowledge BAse is a good start. http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite.jsp?page=KB
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is A High White Blood Cell Count An Indicator Of Hiv?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Happens If Shingles Is Not Treated?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.