Need to learn abour hiv
Oct 21, 2001
Would you please list some good books where we can learn about hiv, meds, etc that kind of stuff you learn with. (not asking for the type of books that help you to leave with hiv)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The HIV Knowledge BAse is a good start. http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite.jsp?page=KB
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can Lymph Nodes Be The Only Symptoms After 8 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.