Jul 31, 2000
at what percentage is the viral a high risk? example: 22400 -- is this bad?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
A viral load of 22,400 would be considered moderately high. I am not sure in what context you are asking this question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.