Aug 6, 2000
Is it true that someone could have HIV and not being picked up on medical test, ever? I heard from a doctor that hiv can lay dormant for years without the person knowing and then violently killing them.
Wouldn't we say that the people in other countries are not showing positive for such a long time because they lack the capabilities of certain test?
How would a doctor go about testing suspicious symptoms if the standardized test kept coming back negative?
Thank you doctor and have a nice day.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Show me some data.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.