My mother's viral load
Aug 23, 2000
Her viral load is 97. what does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
A viral low of 97 is very low. The current assays measure a viral load between 50-500,000/ml. The goal of treatment is to get the viral load below 50.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Ear Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Hairy Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.