Aug 25, 2000
will a higher viral load acutely cause a slower seroconversion time frame? Also, will a higher viral load with another infection cause slower seroconversion?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not that I am aware of for both questions. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Spots After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Does Vicodin Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.