|HIV not the cause of AIDS
Oct 19, 2001
what is your opinion on the theory, held by many prominent scientists (including Kary Mullis--PCR inventor), that HIV is one among a slew of retroviruses that the body has lived with for centuries; and that HIV is not the cause of AIDS... some of the literature I have read to that effect is pretty convincing???
Needless to say I am somewhat confused..
thanks for your time??
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
We too are confused.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Cause And Effect Of Hiv Aids
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Will Genital Warts Go Away On Their Own?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Do Hpv Warts On A Vagina Look Like?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.