|Change on Condition
Sep 18, 2000
When my partner tested positive his Viral load was 24,000 and T-Cell count was 756. Three months later he tested again and now his Viral Load is 60,000+ and T-Cell count is 526. What does this mean? And shouldn't we be starting an agressive therapy?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would repeat those tests. If the trend is the same, I would probably recommend starting treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Condom Leak Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.