is aids subclinical,visible or emerging?
Sep 18, 2000
I have been asked to answer this question, upon searching and searching I couldn't find the answer? Could you help me answer it and define it? thanks katy the student :)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't know in what context you are asking this question. People who are HIV infected are diagnosed with AIDS, by either having a specific kind of associated infection, or a CD4 count of < 200 or 14%. In the latter case, people may not have clinical symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sharing Dildos Safe?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.